UNO Cooperating Teacher Scholarship
The UNO/Papillion-La Vista Schools Foundation Cooperating Teacher Scholarship program recognizes the contributions of Cooperating Teachers for the teacher preparation program at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. Scholarships are available for teachers to attend graduate level educational related courses at UNO. The scholarship money is available to any Papillion La Vista Community Schools educator meeting the following criteria:
- Preference is given to teachers who have served as a cooperating teacher in the past year.
- Money will not exceed $500.00.
- Money may also be available for specific development training via a stipend.
- Teachers have to be enrolled at UNO pursuing an advanced degree, adding a graduate level endorsement or seeking professional development credit in the education field.
- Scholarships and stipends will be disbursed upon successful completion of course or specific development training.
For additional information, please contact Kati Settles at the Central Office at 402-537-6200.