- Summer 2020 & School Year 2020-2021-
Kids Club has new registration software!
Things to remember:
- Registration is on a first come first service basis and requires all completed registration information.
- Per state regulations, all families must list 2 nonparental emergency contacts.
Please keep this in mind as you are filling out your online registration, as it is not a required action by Sandbox.
- A checking account or credit card is required to register.
- Current families will need to re-enter their payment information.
- For your safety - adding a checking will require account verification via micro deposit. Up to two or three small deposits will be made to your checking account. You will need to verify those amounts. Once verified, your form of payment will be approved.
Note – these small deposits will then be withdrawn from your account. We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express. We no longer accept Discover.
- Your registration and/or activity fee will be deducted from the payment information you provided within 2 weeks.
- Our office will contact you if we require additional information before completing the registration process.
- If you would like to sign up for Summer Drop-In program. Please contact our office after registering for additional paperwork.
**Prairie Queen Kids Club is currently full for Summer 2020 and full for P.M. care for 2020-2021 School Year.
** Portal Kids Club is currently full for Summer 2020.
** Hickory Hill Kids Club is currently full for Summer 2020.
** Walnut Creek Kids Club is currently full for Summer 2020.
Click here for additional information and options.
If you need to register for current school year 2019-2020 please do not use this process, see the 2019-2020 School Year Enrollment below.
For any question regarding registration you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 402-829-1340.
2020 Summer & School Year 2020-2021 Online Registration
To begin your registration, please click on your school link below:
Ashbury Kids Club
Anderson Grove Kids Club*
Bell Kids Club
Carriage Hill Kids Club*
G. Stanley Hall Kids Club*
Golden Hills Kids Club
Hickory Hill Kids Club - Summer Program Full
La Vista West Kids Club
Parkview Heights Kids Club
Patriot Kids Club
Portal Kids Club - Summer Program Full
Prairie Queen Kids Club - Summer Program & '20 - '21 P.M. Care Full
Rumsey Station Kids Club
Tara Heights Kids Club
Trumble Park Kids Club & Club 56
Walnut Creek Kids Club - Summer Program Full
*There is no Summer Kids Club at these locations.
Once you have received your confirmation email that your child is registered in Sandbox, sign up for the Parent Portal and App by clicking HERE.
Click here for the 2020-2021 Parent Deduction Calendar
2019-2020 School Year Enrollment
Submit your completed registration information by:
- Scan and email all completed paperwork to email@example.com. Include your school and last name in the subject line.
- Deliver or mail all completed paperwork to the Papillion-La Vista Schools Foundation office at 242 W. Grant Street, Papillion, NE 68046.
- Fax all completed paperwork to 402-898-1280. Please call 402-829-1340 to confirm fax.
*Forms are not compatible with any Internet Explorer browsers*
**Prairie Queen is currently full for P.M. care for the 2019-2020 school year.
To be added to the waitlist, please email or call.
(There are still openings for Fall A.M. Only, and Out-Of-School days at these sites.)
Download and complete the following documents to register your child(ren) for Kids Club.
2019-2020 Registration Packet
Kids Club is pleased to offer a discount to employees of Papillion La Vista Community Schools. Return the form below with your Kids Club registration.
PLCS Employee 2019-2020 Rates