Thank you for your consideration of supporting students and excellence in Papillion-La Vista Schools!
The money you donate will go towards the area of greatest need in support of Teachers/Staff of Papillion-La Vista Schools.
- Alumni, honor a teacher by writing their name in the Description box on the second page of the transaction. We will follow up with you for a quote if you would like to share one with that teacher.
- Includes Professional Development and Training, and Staff Recognition
- Includes Bob and Karen Fase Fund for Educator Excellence. Include the fund name in the Description box to donate to this area.
Student Support and Scholarships
The money you donate will go towards the area of greatest need in support of Students of Papillion-La Vista Schools.
- Includes Scholarships for post-secondary education, Teaching Enhancements, Activities, Emergency Needs, and Recognition
- Carol Fairfax Endowed Scholarship for the Culinary Arts
- Pat & Edward Gehringer Student Family Opportunity Endowed Fund
- Shirley Minton Memorial Scholarship
Note: If you have a specific area or scholarship you would like to contribute to, please enter it in the "description" field of the payment form.
Gifts will go towards the area of greatest need for support of technology improvements of Papillion-La Vista Schools to benefit students and staff.
Key Program Support
Gifts will go towards the area of greatest need for support of key programs of Papillion-La Vista Schools.
- Includes Outdoor Ed, Elementary Arts Programs, Career Academies, Kids Club, Middle School Tutoring.
Note: If you have a specific program you would like to contribute to, please enter it in the "description" field of the payment form.
Endowment for the Performing Arts
- Support drama, vocal music, and instrumental music with innovative programming that would not otherwise be possible.
- Designate your gift to the Monarchs, the Titans, split between the schools, or where it is most needed. Simply list your preference in the "description" box in your transaction.
- Donate here to make a one-time gift, or contact John Erickson at 402-829-1340 or email@example.com to make a gift payable over several years.
Leave a Legacy
Through planned giving, your impact on students and educators of Papillion La Vista Community Schools can last for generations to come. Learn more about giving back in a way that makes sense for you and your family.
Your ideas are important to us. Please call Papillion-La Vista Schools Foundation at 402-829-1343 to explore creative and new ideas to support Teachers, Students, and excellence in Papillion-La Vista Schools.