The Papillion-La Vista Schools Foundation recently awarded fourteen teacher grants totaling over $56,000 to Papillion La Vista Community School educators during the organization’s fall grant cycle.
The Papillion-La Vista Schools Foundation Teacher Grant Program is designed to encourage unique and innovative ideas from our educators and staff that will improve the educational process and enhance the learning experience for students. The Foundation provides two grant cycles a year for educators and staff to submit their ideas. A total of $100,000 is set aside for the Teacher Grant Program every year and is divided out between the two grant cycles.
Awarded Teacher Grants – Fall 2019
• Kristin Rock, Carriage Hill Elementary - 3D Printing - Full STEAM Ahead!
• Kayla Henery, All Middle Schools - Animals, Ecosystems & Science Oh My
• Jamie Crane and Kelsey Peters, YATP/Star Center - Community Outreach Laundry Service
• Tony Reisdorff, All Middle Schools - PLCS Middle School Audio for Empowering Learning & Safety
• Bobbi Moraski, Portal Elementary - Multi-Sensory Environment for All Students
• Katey Gigstead, PLECC - R.A.A.P. in Early Intervention
• Scott Kneifl and Randy Stribley, PLHS and PLSHS - Robotics STEM VEX V5 Upgrade
• Alex Kreft, PLSHS - Science Department Equipment Update
• Peter Goecke and Lori Boudreau, PLHS and PLSHS - Standing Desks for Personal Learning Space
• Dr. Jen Carson, Troy Juracek, Tim Johnson - All Middle Schools - Middle School Transition
• Nathan McGill, Liberty Middle School - The Power of Ping Pong
• Jamie Heidvogel, All Elementaries - Teaching Artistic Behavior in the Elementary
• Matt Hilderbrand, Patriot Elementary - Makerspace Patriot Elementary
• Stacy Oberembt, Golden Hills Elementary - Makerspace Golden Hills Elementary
All Kids Club sites & Foundation Office will be closed Friday, January 17th.Read More
Happy Holidays from all of us at the Papillion-La Vista Schools Foundation!Read More