The Executive Assistant coordinates administrative functions and provides support for the Executive Director, the senior management, and Board of Directors. Organizes and plans daily work and collaborates with several constituencies including the Foundation team, Papillion LaVista Community School District, and community resources on multiple projects.
- Assists Executive Director on a daily basis
- Organize calendar, schedule meetings, prepare documents, and enter relevant donor information into the database
- Cultivate relationships
- Support Executive Director in all Foundation Board and committee activities including scheduling activities and meetings and taking minutes
- Assists Executive Director with donor and sponsorship activities
- Support donor recognition and stewardship activities
Click HERE to apply!