The work of the Papillion-La Vista Schools Foundation would not be possible without the our giving community: alumni, parents, Kids Club families, district staff, businesses, and local leaders. Your volunteering, attendance at events like the Swing for Kids Golf Tournament and Gala, one-time giving, planned gifts, and so much more, have built a strong foundation of support to our schools.
Because of you, the Papillion-La Vista Schools Foundation has contributed $331,900 to Papillion La Vista Community Schools this semester alone. This money helps support a number of programs for students and educators, providing opportunities that would not otherwise be possible. These opportunities include:
- 27 graduating seniors received $1,000 scholarships for post-secondary education.
- District 4th graders were able to visit the historic Portal School, Sautter Farmhouse, and Papillion City Hall to enhance their history curriculum.
- Middle school students were given extra help in reading and math when they needed it most.
- All elementary students were given the opportunity to experience age-appropriate performing arts.
- Every 6th grade student had the opportunity to experience Outdoor Ed at no cost to their families.
- High school students learned while exploring career interests through Career Academies.
- Parent volunteers helped give kids safe and fun opportunities during prom and graduation through Post Prom and Graduate Safe activities.
- Elementary students and families in need were given over $40,000 in scholarships to attend Kids Club.
Staff Spotlight features members of the Kids Club staff and highlights all of the exciting things they get to do at Kids Club! Meet Beth Scholting, Director at Patriot.Read More
Staff Spotlight features members of the Kids Club staff and highlights all of the exciting things they get to do at Kids Club! Meet Kassie Franco, Director at Portal.Read More