This time of year is all about giving back. Here are a few simple ways you can support our schools at no additional cost to you:
1) Call Papillion Sanitation. Existing or new Papillion Sanitation customers can simply call 402-346-7800 to sign up to receive a free District, Monarch, or Titan logo trash cart. This new Papillion Sanitation Papillion La Vista Residential Donation Program In addition will donate money to the Staff Emergency Fund. This fund will provide financial support to Papillion La Vista Community Schools educators and staff in need.
2) Shop Local. Cooperation BEST business partners support Papillion La Vista Community Schools all year round. Show them you appreciate all they do for our schools and keep them in mind when you shop locally! See the full list of Cooperation BEST partners here.
3) Shop online with AmazonSmile. Can’t find what you’re looking for in our local shops? AmazonSmile donates a portion of qualifying purchases to the nonprofit of your choice. Click here to get started and send donations to the Papillion-La Vista Schools Foundation.
4) Update your contact information. Monarch and Titan alumni should update their address and email address to save the Foundation time and money when we communicate with you throughout the year. Plus, you’ll be the first to know about reunions!
5) Write a Hall of Fame nomination. Sometimes giving back means recognizing someone else for the impact they make. Nominate a Distinguished Alum, Legendary Educator, or Community Booster to be recognized at Gala 2018 on October 27.
Of course, if you would like to make a special year-end gift, the Foundation is available to help you designate a gift to the area most important to you. Give us a call at 402-829-1340 for more information.
Designated Kids Club Snow Day sites will be open on Tuesday, January 16.Read More
'Tis the season to spend time with family and friends! The Foundation office and all Kids Club sites will be closed December 25-26 and January 1-2.Read More
Sixth grade students at Patriot Elementary had a blast participating in the pilot STEAM Enrichment Day. This cross-curriculum day of learning was a celebration of science, technology, engineering, arts, and math. All projects are hands-on, giving students the chance to explore, problem solve, and flex their creativity.Read More